This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday: MamaRoots

Natural Kids: Mini Monday: MamaRoots

Monday, June 30, 2008

Mini Monday: MamaRoots

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
mamaroots.etsy.com


A bit about MamaRoots...
mamaroots- a mama based company rooted in providing in unique handmade products to support a natural journey in the childbearing years. My products are handmade by myself in my home. My inspiration comes from nature and storytelling with a strong Waldorf inspiration. The profits goes to supporting midwifery activism, and supporting my non-profit mama activism center called "the womb room".

My products are non-toxic and come from a smoke free home. Most of them are kid tested by my sons!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got some of mamaroots wooden toys and they are really great! My kids are having a blast playing with them! Wonderful member to the group!

June 30, 2008 at 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh I am blushing right now! thanks so much!!! I am so happy to be part of the natural kids team!

July 1, 2008 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger TheSingingBird said...

Welcome mamaroots, you have a lovely shop with a wonderful purpose and I hope to get to know you better through our team when I'm active with my shop again.

~Becky/Birdie :)

July 2, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home