This page has moved to a new address.

Waldorf Toys and the the free play fun over the holidays...

Natural Kids: Waldorf Toys and the the free play fun over the holidays...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Waldorf Toys and the the free play fun over the holidays...

I love to see my children use their beautiful imagination while playing with free play toys and games. I enjoy watching the brilliant process of free-thought and spark cross their faces as they learn to think and be creative.
I want my children to be active in their play!
I want my children to learn through play.
I want to feel confidant that they are happy and engaged.

I also love to give these type of toys to other children and introduce the idea of simple and creative toys to others. I find that parents are very receptive to toys that promote independent thought and NO batteries. Give the gift of exploration and creativity this year!


Here are my top five Waldorf Holiday toys to give over the holidays and for birthdays:

Waldorf Dolls: ( simply beautiful and fosters creative play)
Found Here.




Play silks (Gorgeous!Anything! A Cape! A river! A tent! Clothing!)
Found Here.

Waldorf Wood figures (thoughtful and free play fun! Make up stories! Dream!)
Found Here.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely toys :) Another thing I like about these kinds of toys is that they don't come with a ton of packaging. We're on vacation in a hotel, and you wouldn't believe the amount of wrapping papers, boxes, plastic that I've seen getting thrown away in the past two days.

December 26, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger BirchLeaf Designs - Wendy and Mojo said...

AAAwwwwhhhhh...I have been so busy with the holidays, I just now had a minute to get to see the natural kids blog! How sweet to have our silks here! Thanks so much!

December 28, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

vbParents know that if the toys are not appealing to their child then the toy will likely sit on a shelf. Finding Creative toys, high quality learning toys that stimulate the children's development but are fun to play with is essential.

July 1, 2010 at 2:03 AM  
Anonymous Funky Kids Toys said...

Such a nice collections/information about toys,here i have got more about different type of toys and gifts for the kids like funky kids toys, kids building toys, kids building kit, kids toys on line and many more...

August 11, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home