This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - Softearthart

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - Softearthart

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mini Monday - Softearthart


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
softeartart.etsy.com

Meet Softeartart

Hi! My needle felting creations are all made with 100% pure New Zealand Wool, dyed in beautiful rainbow colors. My wish is to warm peoples hearts.

I live on a 25 year old organic homestead, surrounded by gardens and beautiful trees. My life is very calm and peaceful and this just suits me fine.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love Softearthart- really lovely work! I adore our framed gnome holding a crystal- so creative

July 20, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous The Magic Onions said...

Your creations are so beautiful... they are so gentle and peaceful and dreamy.
Blessings and magic,
Donni
Shop; www.fairyfolk.etsy.com
Blog: www.themagiconions.blogspot.com

July 20, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home