This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - Pin Pon

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - Pin Pon

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mini Monday - Pin Pon

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
dayanra.etsy.com


Meet Dayanara of Pin Pon :

A native Chicagoan, I studied art at Columbia College. I’ve always been artistic and creative. As a former Early Childhood Educator, I understand the need for open-ended play, simplicity, and nurturing, in a childs life. In the beginning of my doll making adventures, I made Art Dolls that were sold all over the U.S. in Boutiques and Galleries, but my love for children ,children’s books and toys made me shift gears. I now design one of a kind goodies, work as a manager/buyer for a specialty toy store, and I am an art/community activist in my beloved city (Chicago).

Soft dolls, animals,and imaginary friends made of natural and re-purposed fabrics, mostly cottons, wools and linens. Inspired by the Spanish lullaby my mom sang to me as a child I created one of a kind, original plaything for the young and young at heart. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my line of dolls and toys.

PS. Dayanara just had a birthday - so maybe a few more birthday wishes are still coming along !

article by prettydreamer

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsbeccijo said...

love the new lion!
Beccijo
http://www.theenchantedcupboard.etsy.com

March 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger * said...

that mushroom makes me smile, each time i see it!

happy birthday to you :)

March 8, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Jen from SewnNatural said...

your work is so lovely... and a very happy belated birthday to you!

March 8, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger BirchLeaf Designs - Wendy and Mojo said...

Great interview! Thanks for sharing.
http://www.birchleafdesigns.etsy.com

March 9, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home