This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - The Sitting Tree

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - The Sitting Tree

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mini Monday - The Sitting Tree


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
thesittingtree.etsy.com

Meet Elizabeth of The Sitting Tree

I am an obsessed knitter. I knit anywhere & everywhere, except while riding my bike~have not figured that one out yet. My favorite place to knit, though, is nestled into the trunk of a shady tree overlooking the St. Croix River.

I'm inspired by everything nature, and try my darnedest to make sure my products reflect the love and respect I have for mother earth.

I am married to my best friend and am the proud mama of three home schooled boys Jake, Cole, and Luke.

You can follow The Sitting Tree here: http://thesittingtree.blogspot.com/

article by prettydreamer

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen from SewnNatural said...

Liz, your work is incredible. My daughter is really looking forward to wearing her hot pink short-alls this summer. Your new knitting patterns are fantastic. Now I just have to learn to knit properly :)

May 31, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger kat said...

i love your creations, liz! i can knit sqaires, & rectangles - that is it.

May 31, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger The Sitting Tree said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop, and for your kind words~

May 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home