This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Gnomeful Things

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Gnomeful Things

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Gnomeful Things

.
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
gnomefulthings.etsy.com


Meet  Heather of Gnomeful Things :


I am a stay at home mom of two and spend my free time creating a gnome and fairy land on our property. My family thinks I'm crazy - my husband knows it. I enjoy all kinds of creative things from building tree houses and furniture to crafting miniature toys for my children.

I hope you enjoy the things we make and that our toys help in the creation of wonderful memories for your family. We never use toxic materials in our toys. All paints, glues and materials are non toxic and lead free. If I wouldn't let my children touch it I won't let you buy it for yours. 


article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home