This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Woolhalla

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Woolhalla

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Woolhalla

Etsy
woolhalla

Meet Natalie of  Woolhalla :

With the risk of being struck by a thunderbolt from Thor... the name Woolhalla is a play on the heavenly home of the gods/godesses Valhalla. When I look out my front window across the lake nearby I can see Mt. Loki, named after one of the Norse gods.

For over 10 years I have been making dolls and other creations from natural materials as well as running Bear Dance Crafts. I am a work-at-home mom with three children. I live in a small town in the mountains where I am inspired by the beauty around me. My interests include crafting, dance, reading, films, roller derby and more. 

For my wool felt, doll making supplies, kits and patterns you can also see Natalie's other shop Bear Dance Crafts.



article by prettydreamer  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Five Towns Air Conditioning & Vent Cleaning said...

There is a need to encourage the kids to play with organic and natural toys for their better health.Thanks for the lovely ideas.

December 23, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home