This page has moved to a new address.

What's New, and, Well Natural from the Natural Kids Team on Etsy

Natural Kids: What's New, and, Well Natural from the Natural Kids Team on Etsy

Monday, March 28, 2011

What's New, and, Well Natural from the Natural Kids Team on Etsy

Welcome! I continue my trek backwards through the alphabet to bring to you the most wonderful and imaginative treasures. They are all  handmade with natural materials from...yes! the Naturalkids Team on Etsy!
 This week, we feature an international array of artists who have one thing in common besides having their shops begin with the letter M - they all work with natural materials!

 Kate of  Merino Me  hails from Auckland New Zealand  She describes herself as "a kiwi mother who loves to design and sew."  She creates merino wool garments for all ages. Garments that allow your body to move and breathe, naturally. She uses the finest, softest merino wool available, sourced in New Zealand. NZ merino wool is machine washable (yay!) and does not irritate the skin. Wash and wear it like your favorite cotton. Here is her newest cozy treasure -
 Cowl Scarf.
 
The creative mind behind Maple Shade Kids  is Wanda from New Hampshire, who lives there with  her husband, 10 year old daughter and her 7 year old twin boys.

"I unleashed my passion for designing and creating when my family and I moved into our New England farmhouse. It was an open canvas for me. With lots of imagination, a bit of wood, fun papers and earth friendly paint, I was able to transform our rooms and furniture into creative, fun designs that my children/family adore. I haven’t stopped since." Here is her lovely Brown Bear Peeking Large Collage.


 The creative force behind Mama4earth  is Linda. Sweet knitted animals and treasures from Johannesburg, South Africa. "I  am a stay at home mother of four delightful children, who inspire me to create these wonderful knitted treasures consisting of Waldorf inspired knitted and wooden farm animals, gnomes and toys." Here is her Labrador Dog Knitting Pattern.    
Mamaks is a mama of 2 little ones living in Seattle, WA. "I started this whole crazy play clay thing while pregnant with my second baby. I was making it so often for my eldest daughter and her friends, and getting so much good feedback I thought why not put it out there and see what happens? So here I am, fledgling play clay maven of Etsy bringing my yummy smelling play clay to the whole wide world!"  Her clay i s gluten free, all natural and biodegradable. Here is her latest:  Geranium scented gluten free play clay in 4 oz.   

That's it for this week.... from sturdy, environmentally friendly merino wool clothes to wooden artwork and toys to knitted toys and patters to delicious smelling an natural play clay...this is just a taste of the quality and variety our customers  enjoy from the fine crafts folk/artists of the Naturakids team.

Thanks for joining us this week and please do return again next Monday as we make our way through the alphabet and begin with the Ls, featuring all the wonderful members of the Naturakids team on etsy! Til then, I invite you to browse all our wonderful shops.

Creatively yours,
Rebecca aka Nushkie

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ellena F said...

Good blog post

January 17, 2022 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home