This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Driaa

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Driaa

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mini Wednesday - Driaa

Etsy
driaa


Meet  Driaa :


I am a doll maker, and mother of three little girls. I sew when I have some spare time. I live in a small village in the hills of the Galilee, and love to garden and grow vegetables as well.
I love to make dolls - all kinds of dolls and animal, trying out new techniques and patterns.

Sometimes I repeat a pattern, and sometimes I only make one doll of that kind.
I also like to sew other things, so check out my shop from time to time, to see what I've been doing this week.  I use new, vintage and second hand fabrics, but try not to mix new and used in the same project. So please check out the item description to learn about the fabric source.

Find Driaa's blog : http://www.driapeterson.com/


article by prettydreamer  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home