This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday: ZuZusPetal!

Natural Kids: Mini Monday: ZuZusPetal!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Mini Monday: ZuZusPetal!

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
zuzuspetal.etsy.com

Meet Caron, aka ZuzusPetal!

My name is Caron. I was born in England, I studied fine art in England and Canada. I sort of fell into toy design about 20 years ago, I like the toys from the 30s particularly, and am mostly influenced by that era.

I just love everything about Art. it's the hub of my world and all I want to do apart from adore my kids, is draw, paint, sculpt, design stuff, make stuff, figure out how to make stuff and make that stuff too.


Your Mini Monday correspondent...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger TheSingingBird said...

Caron's toys are even more beautiful in real life than in these lovely photos. I hope to collect more in the future. :)

October 20, 2008 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger janina said...

this is one of my very favorite shops on etsy, I could just sit in zuzupetals all day long! Beautiful work.

October 20, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU CARON!! :0) (sorry for the outside voice...)

October 20, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home