This page has moved to a new address.

Wishing You A Wonderful Holidays!

Natural Kids: Wishing You A Wonderful Holidays!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Wishing You A Wonderful Holidays!


Play silks from Beneath the Rowan Tree

"We need a renaissance of wonder.
We need to renew, in our hearts, and in our souls...
the perennial sense that life is miracle and magic."

e. merrill root

I wanted to share this gem of a quote, tucked in my order of beautiful play silks from Beneath the Rowan Tree.

As part of our magic, I wrapped tiny hand-made treasures in the beautifully dyed play silks for my daughters and nieces. The girls were enthralled with their beautiful gifts. It is a wonderful tip for the next time you are wrapping or preparing an Easter basket. The wrapper or "grass" becomes an additional beautiful gift to be enjoyed for years.


Play silks by Birch Leaf Designs

Our miracle... I am home after six weeks of successful medical treatment and we're enjoying every minute of this wonderful season.

Wishing you a holiday filled with miracle and magic!

4 Comments:

Blogger BirchLeaf Designs - Wendy and Mojo said...

Hues of nature! Thank you so much for featuring our silks! That is such a lovely picture of your daughter!

December 28, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger BirchLeaf Designs - Wendy and Mojo said...

Oh, for some reason, I can't read the beginning part of your post. Maybe it is in some crazy font?

December 28, 2008 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger TheSingingBird said...

hurray for miracles! welcome home Kim! beautiful post :)

December 29, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I think I have the fonts fixed now. Sometimes, it seems as if the computer has a mind of its own. The little cutie is from Beneath the Rowan Tree. I had the same thought when I first saw the photo. : )

December 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home