This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Mama K

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Mama K

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Mama K

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
MamaKs.etsy.com


Meet Kari of Mama K  :

I'm a mama of 2 little ones living in Seattle, WA. I started this whole crazy play clay thing while pregnant with my second baby. I was making it so often for my eldest daughter and her friends, and getting so much good feedback I thought why not put it out there and see what happens? So here I am, fledgling play clay maven of Etsy bringing my yummy smelling play clay to the whole wide world!

A wholesome, all-natural addition to play time, Mama K's Play Clay is a kid-safe clay with subtle aromatherapy oils to soothe the mind. Ingredients include gluten free flours, extra virgin olive oil, vegetable colorants and organic essential oils


You can also visit Mama K here as well : http://aromaticplayclay.blogspot.com and  http://www.facebook.com/MamaKs

article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger germandolls said...

Too bad my kids are too old for play clay. Your product sounds and looks so wonderful. maybe I'll just get some for myself. ;)

September 23, 2010 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous EvesLIttleEarthlings said...

My kids are university age now, but play clay was an essential part of my home daycare for 10 years! Yours sounds and looks wonderful!

September 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home