This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Chimera

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Chimera

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Chimera

.
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
chimera.etsy.com


Meet Kerstin of Chimera:

I've been playing with fiber and crafting my entire life. Wool is my favorite material because it is so versatile. With wool I can make a silky scarf, spin colorful yarn, sculpt a landscape or felt a durable rug. Adding to the fun is the ability to dye wool any colors I choose, and to add in other fibers to create something truly unique.

You can visit more with Chimera here too: http://www.freewebs.com/dragonflyducky/apps/blog/
article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger be said...

the gnome play set is soooo adorable!

October 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home