This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Harvest Moon by Hand

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Harvest Moon by Hand

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Harvest Moon by Hand


Etsy
harvestmoonbyhand

Meet  Ann of  Harvest Moon by Hand:

I am a stay-at-home mom who home schools my two daughters (ages 9 and 7). Both of my daughters were born in China, and adopted at 11 months and 10 months respectively.

My approach to homeschooling is rather eclectic - combining Waldorf, Montessori, Charlotte Mason, and unit study approaches. This combination works well with both daughters. Harvest Moon by Hand offers some of the items that I have created for an at-home learning environment.

I have always enjoyed crafting – especially embroidery, needle-felting, needlepoint, crocheting, and cross-stitching. I hope to pass the joy I feel when I craft along to those who purchase my items. Because both my daughters love to play and use their imagination, I have been making more of their toys and quilts by hand – all from natural materials (primarily wool and cotton).

Knowing they have quality, safe (and lead-free) toys and quilts is important. My hope is that the toys last and can be passed along to their children…thereby becoming family heirlooms.


Read a little more about Harvest Moon by Hand here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturesbyann


article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home