This page has moved to a new address.

Monday: Kid Crafts Galore at Family Fun

Natural Kids: Monday: Kid Crafts Galore at Family Fun

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday: Kid Crafts Galore at Family Fun

I have a favorite magazine. I've been a subscriber for about a thousand years now and have kept every single back issue. It's that good.



That's just a small selection from my stack of back issues from Family Fun Magazine. Every single one is packed with a variety of crafts, recipes, and creative ideas for things to do with kids under 12. I can't tell you how often I've used it as a resource for planning camp activities, art projects for school and for quick crafty ideas for Ellie.



Clear instructions, great pictures, good ideas on every page.

Are you ready for the best part? You don't have to take the magazine to have access to their craft projects! Family Fun has a huge collection of their craft projects available on their website. The craft finder feature makes searching fast and easy. Search by age, holiday, season, materials and even how long it takes to complete!

Give Family Fun Crafts a try this afternoon. The sky just turned Ominous, so I know we will be!

-Emily of Yarn Miracle

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger germandolls said...

I used to get that magazine and always loved it back then. Thanks so much for reminding me of it, and thanks for sharing that link! Great post!

November 23, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home