This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Simply Playing

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Simply Playing

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mini Wednesday - Simply Playing







Etsy
adolina


Meet Ann of Simply Playing:


I'm a stay at home mom with a 4 1/2 year old son who inspired me to begin making toys. We are a Waldorf family so my toys are open ended, made of all natural materials and meant to inspire imagination play.

I make crowns and wands for your young prince or princess to dress up in. Gnomes and cats for a bit of play acting or grasping young hands. My toys are vehicles for your child's imagination. They are made of all natural wool yarn and wool felt that has been plant dyed by fellow etsian MamaJudes. The plant dye creates a vibrant almost "living" color that I find perfect for children's toys. As toys are created to be played with, all of mine need good homes with young children to love them!


Find Ann and Simply Playing:
http://simplyplaying.blogspot.com/

and on Facebook



article by prettydreamer

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home