This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Maple Shade Kids

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Maple Shade Kids

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Maple Shade Kids

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
MapleShadeKids.etsy.com

Meet  Wanda of Maple Shade Kids:

Hi! My name is Wanda. I live in New Hampshire with my husband, 9 year old daughter and my 7 year old twin boys.

I unleashed my passion for designing and creating when my family and I moved into our New England farmhouse. It was an open canvas for me. With lots of imagination, a bit of wood, fun papers and earth friendly paint, I was able to transform our rooms and furniture into creative, fun designs that my children/family adore. I haven’t stopped since!




You can also visit Maple Shade Kids here as well : http://facebook.com/mapleshadekids


article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsbeccijo said...

I love all her pretty creative wall art!
Beccijo

October 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home